Sunday 2 January 2011

A-Z Sock Challenge

Yesterday was the start of the sock challenge, and I cast on the Air Raid socks a free pattern on Ravelry. I cast on after midnight and managed to work away up till the end of the first patten. Then during the day yesterday worked up till starting to turn the heel.

Today I picked it up and finished turning the heel and am now working my way down to the toe. I only have just under 2" left to go.



I also have been trawling the pattern pages of Ravelry looking for patterns beginning with the rest of the letters of the alphabet it's been an enjoyable search.

I also have 2 test knit/crochets on the go, so am going to have to divide my time up equally between the 3 projects then my aim for the rest of the year is firstly after the tests, I want to work all my Wips along side the socks but will try very hard to resist any whims to start any other projects unless they are a gift for a birthday.

Well we will see how long all my plans last. I hope to blog my progress here and also updates on all my wips that get finished ......... Wish me luck !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment