Sunday 7 March 2010

SATURDAY SHOPPING


After work on Saturday I headed into town with DD2 and friend from work to get material for prom dress for Christine (DD2), well for those that know me will know that I have a gammy right knee and walking can be hard, well I had to go up a hill to get to the fabric store and then a very steep ramp to get in , that was me had it. Then the wandering around the store trying to pick the right pattern and right material and colour exhausted me , but we got there and now have one happy daughter, and a very good friend who is going to make her dress for her.

So its off for a fitting on Tuesday night, then it will be sewing time for Helen and its now time for us to get everything else sorted for Prom.... shoes , jewellery, hair etc and not to forget the Limo so its going to be a few fun months

No comments:

Post a Comment