Sunday 7 March 2010

HOLIDAY WEEK OFF

Yipeeeeeee I am on holiday from work this week, though Sunday was spent not doing very much as my knee hurt like mad, my mate Liz did text me a lovely picture of some Regia Hand dyed effect yarn that hobbycraft were selling and I couldn't resist the purples mix, so she purchased this for me and popped by with it and for a coffee.

Today is going to be taken up with orthodontist with DD3 this morning , opticians for myself ( blind as a bat lol ) just after lunch , then off to my favourite place Stitching Time Wool Shop, in Hamilton to keep an eye on things while the Nan has to pop out for an hour or so, and she is leaving Liz and I in charge ...................... oh some yarn cuddling will be order of the day , and also will be purchasing my new King Cole Mirage that has been put by for me and is going to be a jumper for myself.

So busy day ahead for my first day of my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment